September 15, 2011

Common Reveals Details About Break Up With Eryka Badu

Back in the early 2000's, Common and Eryka Badu were an item for about two years. After they broke up, the public were left puzzled about the break up, since they were such a cute couple. Well recently, Common reveled some details about their break during an appearance on the Wendy Williams Show, where he was promoting his new autobiography. Supposedly, Eryka broke up with the rapper while he was on tour and admitted that she like someone else. Read what he had to say:
"She handed it to me. I was in my hotel room on tour and.... she called me and was like, 'Hey, I don't wanna be in this relationship no more. I'm liking somebody else.' That was my first love and my first heartbreak.
It taught me a lot of things, and when it happened I kinda really got into myself and really learned about myself and I was able to move on, and now me and E are real cool. "

Awww, thats so sad. At least he was able to move on. 


nb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...