July 25, 2011

Lauryn Hill Gives Birth To A Health Baby Boy

Congratulations are in order! Lauryn Hill gave birth to a healthy baby boy. In June, Hill shared the news of her pregnant via an open letter after keeping her pregnancy a secret for 7 months. She also revealed the news to her fans during a show in Detroit last month. In April, Hill told her fans at a concert: 

“I keep having these children. I don’t know if I’m the most fertile woman in America. I’ve got five big children, you believe that? If you ask anybody I went to high school with, they’d be like puzzled… Wait till you hear the big secret though.”

Now remember, Lauryn's pregnancy kind of caused a bit of controversy. Her long-time partner/boyfriend Rohan Marely denied that he was the father of Lauryn's child. He tweeted:

“Two Things, I’m not married and I don’t have anyone expecting anything”. 

However, Rohan is now saying the baby is his child. Stories even surfaced that he dumped Lauryn for a Brazillian model. Marley stopped those rumors by stating: 

“Ms. Hill is the mother of my children, whom I have a tremendous amount of love and respect for. I would never do that.”

Reports said that Lauryn experienced some complication while giving birth, with the umbilical cord wrapped around the baby's neck. A close source to the family told Black Celeb Kids:

“All is well now and everyone is happy.”

nb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...