August 25, 2011

Foxy Brown Talks Collaboration Album With Mary J. Blige



Who would love to see a Mary J. Blige and Foxy Brown Collabo album? Seems like it was in the works a few years ago before Foxy lost her hearing. The two recorded about five songs for the duet album, which was suppose to be called "Best Of Both Girls." Foxy Brown revealed these details at a concert in Newark, NJ. 
"People don't know, me and Mary J. Blige recorded five records for an album called The Best Of Both Girls, like Jay and R.Kelly did The Best Of Both Worlds." Mary's like a big sister to me. And in the middle of recording those records, I lost my hearing." 
Well, hopefully something will come out of this. Those five songs cannot go to waste. These two need to link up and work on this project. I feel like something great can come out of this collaboration. 

source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...