March 8, 2011

Pink and Ne-yo Reaction To Snooki's Rolling Stone Cover

Singer Pink and rapper Ne-yo recently voice their opinions on the controversy with Snooki's Rolling Stone cover. The cover had many outraged, since most people featured on the cover of Rolling Stone are those who are very successful in pop culture. For example, Nicki Minaj, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Beatles, Usher, and many more. 

Neyo expressed his thoughts of the cover via twitter and tweeted:
Wow. Snooki is on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. Really? I quit. (Just kidding, but almost serious….) No disrespect to Snooki, I don’t know her, but damn Rolling Stone? REALLY? REALLY! I guess…..
I feel a rant coming on, but at the sake of sounding like I’m complaining or even hating, Imma chill. I got y’all. New album on the way. I WILL get the respect I deserve in this business or I won’t be in this business. PERIOD. Have a #splendid day twit fam!! I gotta take this opportunity to thank those that recognize what I am regardless of what I do or don’t sell, what a blog hag says I am, etc. Fun is fun, mayhem is entertaining, but COME ON PEOPLE!! There’s gotta be some sort of balance somewhere! Man, GOD bless the biz…

While Pink updated her facebook fanpage status with her reaction:

Well, I kind of have to agree with both artists (who are both successful music artists) on the whole situation. Most of these artists (no matter what industry it is) work hard to get where they are for their career. While these reality stars are getting all the praise for no reason. GET IT TOGETHER ROLLING STONE!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...