June 28, 2011

WWE Suspends CM Punk



Last night while flipping the channels, I landed on the USA network. And forgot since it was 10:55 p.m. on a Monday night, you would know that WWE Monday Night Raw is on. Well, CM Punk was talking crap about WWE on the air, while John Cena was in the ring in massive pain. He aired out dirt on Vince McMahon and his family, and talked about the company it self, and more. But the funniest part of his whole "speech" was his mic being cut off while he was speaking. Its been rumored that he was suspended.

However, there is a twist though. Seems like this was a promo for the WWE. CM Punk got approval from the big boss Vince McMachon for his controversial speech. This is being used to promote WWE's next pay-per-view "Money In The Bank" in  mid July. CM Punk used his real life dispute with the WWE because his contract ends July 18. A couple of WWE superstars expressed their takes on the promo:

Stone Cold Steve Austin: “@CMPunk just melted my 52 inch TV with a scorching hot promo…delivery, content, and attitude…one of the best promos I’ve ever seen.”

Shawn Michaels: “2 words 4 @CMPunk- thata boy. Felt like old times. Anywho, back 2 my normal life, tweet u on touchdown:-)”

Jim Ross: “Most compelling, controversial end of Raw in a long time. @cmpunk edgy, attitudinal & full of rage. Don’t know what to think. Wow.”
Mick Foley: “I have no idea where this @cmpunk thing might go, but I know I’ll be watching. Captivating stuff.”
Joey Styles: “Holy crap! I thought I was bad when I was shooting on Vince and the company. OMG! Holy crap!”
Billy Corgan: “@CMPunk that may have been the GREATEST promo i have ever seen…to paraphrase Paul E, ‘you sir, are f’n hardcore’…”
Taz: “Punk did a great job & I always liked him when we were in wwe together and his work! But I must say… There r many of us who were NEVER pushed to the level Punk was & were NEVER allowed to shoot like that, he’s lucky he was allowed to do that. But it was very strong & real!! I liked a lot! Good stuff Punk!”
Colt Cabana: “Colt Cabana’s Trending but @CMPunk should legit trend FOREVER. Coolest thing on wrestling since 1998. Can’t believe theyre gonna let’m walk”
Chris Jericho: “Congrats to @cmpunk and Vince McMahon for doing something tonight that hasn’t been done in awhile…make history.”
Daniel Bryan: “With revolution dripping off his lips with every word, @CMPunk was a god last night.”
Chavo Guerrero: “Did u see @CmPunk promo last night? WOW! If all those things are being said by a guy being used…think how I feel! Good Job Punk!”
Maryse: “@CMPunk for President of the United-States….”
Todd Grisham: “Punk came unhinged tonight. Never seen anything like it in my 8 years @WWE”
JBL: “CM Punk’s promo-shoot or work? Who cares? When you are so good that you can put that doubt in viewers minds you have done your job very well”
MVP: “My verdict after watching the @CMPunk promo, he just had his Austin 3:16 moment. Don’t f–k this one up WWE”
Check out CM Punk speaking his mind on the WWE below:

wshh
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...