December 22, 2010

Foxy To Debut "Christmas Massacre"


Well it seems like all the legendary female MC's are making a comeback in the rap game. 

First we had Kim throwing blows at Nicki, in response to Ms. Minaj Romans Revenge. 

Now we got Foxy aiming shots at Kim..... Wow this shall be good. 
(s.n: Two female MC's (both from NYC), who had a great rap career and could spit (like seriously.... I really want to see how this unravel).

Its is being reported that Foxy Brown is releasing Kim diss record titled, "Christmas Massacre"on Christmas Eve. 

She's working on the record with a producer by the name of Daddy Bigg$, who gives a shout out to Nicki Minaj on the song. 

Foxy will premiere the track at Club Jelani's holiday party, which will be hosted by Hot 97's (fomerly Miami 99 Jamz) K-Foxx. 

The diss track is reportedly addressed Foxy and Kim's  beef in the past .  

Its not like this is the first tack Foxy put out this year that aimed at Kim.
Earlier this year, Foxy put out a record called "Let Em Know," where she claimed that the Queen B had a "romantic relationship" with Jay-Z..... I can't really picture the two together, but whateva. 

 Here's a snippet from the song:

"The streets talking about the hood going crazy, n*ggas heard I f*cked with Ross and had a n*gga baby/They said I f*cked with Nas and now they say it's AZ, but on the low, the real n*gga was Jay-Z -- way before the God blew, way before the Maybach/Outta town trips to Baltimore...I'd rather be at a club at the bar than to disrespect my hood, you 'Dancing With The Stars'/Nah, I'm in the hood taking chances with the Gods -- I can't see all you broads, dismantle all your broads -- slam a b*tch on her back like I'm John Cena, f*ck that, I ain't Kim -- I ain't Trina/I'm BK's own diva."

I'm looking forward to what shots Foxy is going to throw at Kim this time around. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...