May 25, 2011

Beyonce Addresses Billboard Awards Performance

After her incredible performance on Sunday, Beyonce has been receiving negative attention from the media. The singer is being accused for stealing her billboard awards performance idea from Italian singer Lorella Cuccarinni, who put on a similar show back in 2010. A comparison video shows the similarities of both singer's performances. But wait..... Bey did cover her behind before sunday's billboard performance. She sat down with AOL Music and talked about how Lorella Cuccarinni 2010 performance inspired her billboard stage show. 
"My makeup artist showed me the performance of Lorella Cuccarini a year ago, and it inspired me so much. I then met with the talented people who worked on it. The technology and concept were so genius. Thank god for YouTube or I would have never been exposed to something so inspiring. I never worked so hard on anything in my life as that performance for the Billboard Awards.”

Here is Beyonce's full performance:



Here is the video comparing both singer's performance:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...