August 18, 2011

Sherri Sheperd Marries Lamar Sally

Sherri Sheperd has officially tied the knot. The View co host married her then fiancée Lamar Sally last weekend in her hometown of Chicago at the Fairmonth Hotel. The 44 year old bride, who wore a custom Ravini wedding gown was walked down the aisle by her 6 year old son. Earlier this year, she told People magazine her feelings on why on son was the perfect person to give her away:

“I want [Sally] to know that when my son walks me down the aisle, you’re not only getting me, but you’re getting this little boy.”

“He’s going to give me away because its symbolic that he’s giving me away for this man to protect me and protect him.”

Her eight lovely, which included celeb divas Niecy Nash, Kim Whitley, Yvette Nicole Brown, and Elizabeth Hassleback rocked custom Carmen Marc Valvo dresses to the wedding.

The Chicago native is known to be a comedian. Sherri tweeted funny tweets as she was counting down til she marry the man of her dreams:

“Sitting in the room in my gown waiting for Sal & groomsmen to take their pics…. Can’t let him see me b4 the wedding…. But I’m bored as heck…. What happens when you are in your wedding dress and you have to tinkle? Uh-oh!”

After the wedding festivities, Sherri expressed her happiness on her second marriage to Life & Style magazine:

“Second chances really do happen, and I got mine! I’m married now!”

Sherri and Lamar’s wedding and days leading up the big day will air September 13th on the Style Network. The show is titled “Wedding Fabulous: Sherri Sheperd Gets Married.”

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!!!!


source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...