October 1, 2011

T.I's Return To Prison, Prison/Halfway House Release, And New Music/Projects

The KING is back!!! Clifford "T.I" Harris was recently released from Atlanta's Dismas Charities halfway house after serving 10 months in prison for probation violation last year in L.A on drug related charges. He was released from prison mid September before spending the rest of his sentence in halfway house.
T.I being released from prison in mid September
Check out video of T.I being released from the Atlanta halfway house:
Originally, T.I was released from prison late August, but was brought back in custody because of unauthorized passengers on his bus. According to a Bureau of Prisons report obtained by CNN, certain people were not authorized to travel with him in the conditions of his furlough. Those certain people were VH1 producers, who were were on board to shoot for T.I's upcoming reality show.
The bus that was carrying T.I and unauthroize passengers to the half way after his original release
His wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle Harris had a lot to say over that incident and told TMZ that T.I was unaware of the prison official objection over his commute.
T.I and his wife Tiny
 "This is a bunch of bulls%$$. They should have said something before he got on the us. T.I wold have polietley gotten into a van. T.I is one of the strongest individauls I know.... and they just trying to break him in more ways than one an it's not gonna work! 'Cause what GOD got for him, can't no man take that away.... period!"
To celebrate his freedom, Tip is having a welcome home party today and a Sunday Bunch this weekend. But T.I is not wasting any time in getting back in the lab. He's s been on his grind since his prison release. Recently, a picture of the rapper and Pharrell in the studio surfaced, where the pair were hard at work on new music.
T.I and Pharrell
T.I also has a new novel that is set to release October 18. The fictional book, which was written by both T.I and author David Ritz tells a love story of two friends growing up in the streets of Atlanta.
The cover of T.I's upcoming novel
Most likely, T.I is working on an album. So we can expect something from him in the near future. In mean time, check out some features the King made on a couple of tracks:

T.I dropped a verse on the remix of Future's track "Magic."


The king even teamed up with Jeezy and blessed his talents on the track "F.A.M.E":
Read more about FAME here


Here is another track Tip laid down, 2 Chainz featuring T.I "Spend It (Remix)"


And another record out. The track features and was produced by Big K.R.I.T.

As you can see (or read), T.I is not playing games or wasting time. HARD WORK PAYS OFF!!!

rr
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...