August 11, 2011

Megan Good Celebrates Birthday And Pulled Over The Same Night


This past weekend, the beautiful Megan Good celebrated her 30th birthday with a private party in Los Angeles. After leaving her party, Megan was pulled over. According to Megan, the officers assumed she was drinking, since she was celebrating her birthday earlier that night. She released this statement:

"For the record all … I DID NOT get a DUI. I got pulled over because the valet turned my lights off. Once they found out I was leaving my own birthday party, they insisted I must of had at least a drink and expressed they’d feel more comfortable with someone else driving me home.


I definitely wasn’t gonna argue with that because I recognize God’s grace when I see it, and whether I had one drink or five drinks, the law says zero drinks so I’m thanking God I got through my 30th and praising God for the grace only he can give!"







Check out Megan's birthday celebration photos below:



Terrence J & MEAGAN-GOOD CELEBRATES-HER-30TH-BIRTHDAY
Terrance J and Lala coming out to show love
Kevin Hart came out to help Megan celebrate her day

MEAGAN-GOOD-CELEBRATES-HER-30TH-BIRTHDAY-1

terrence J & Lala
Terrance J and Lala coming out to show love
MEAGAN-GOOD-CELEBRATES-HER-30TH-BIRTHDAY-4

MEAGAN-GOOD-CELEBRATES-HER-30TH-BIRTHDAY
Megan blowing out her birthday candles

nb/bs/brooklyn 88 photog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...