August 11, 2011

Live Life Til You Die Ladies Tops

Live Life Til You Die. How does that sound to you? Many of us use that phrase, but do we actually put that into action. Well, Miami native Jennifer Cortiella wants to keep reminding us women that we need to learn how to live it to the fullest. The young entrepreneur began her own company of tee shirts. Now these aren't just any tee shirts/clothing... these are expressive clothing. Cortiella company's mission is:
"To offer quality, brand name, fun wear in an assortment of sizes and styles to accommodate varying body styles and shapes..... Its all about having a positive outlook on our daily lives."
Her tee shirts are sexy tops that consist of bold, unique attention-grabbers statements.
Jennifer grabbed my attention about her shirts when she said:
"Wouldn't you like to wake up and wear a nice/sexy tee shirt, jeans, and sexy pumps or flats, and just head out the door on a Saturday morning."
And I responded: 
"Of course." 
After, she showed me a couple of her tee shirt designs, which sold me. Jenny describes this Saturday morning concept as "Independent, outspoken, chic-rebellion!!!
Her tee shirt designs and phrases are so unique. I felt that she definitely stepped outside the box with this tee shirt idea and created her own niche. I will be purchasing my sexy "Live Life Til You Die" tee shirt soon. Once I get my shirt I will upload a pic of me rocking it with some sexy jeans and pumps. The shirts are available in different sizes for $14.99.
Check out a couple of the chic tops below:
The wonderful Jennifer Cortiella
MY FAVORITE

Jennifer posing for the camera
To check out more "Live Life Til You Die" tee shirts, visit www.livelifetilyoudie.com
Also, you can become visit their facebook page at: www.facebook.com/livelifetilyoudie, and click the like button.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...