August 10, 2011

Lenny Kravitz Covers Uptown Magazine Upcoming Issue


Seems like Lenny Kravitz doesn't age. The 47 year old rock star just graced the cover of Uptown Magazine's upcoming issue. His forthcoming album "Black And White America" hit stores this month. In an intimate interview with the magazine, Lenny discusses his interracial upbringing and if he's found mrs. right.
Check out the excerpts below:


On his interracial upbringing
“I was the kid they knew was different. They knew who my parents were
 and would call them Mr. Day and Mrs. Night, or they’d call me zebra,” says 
Kravitz in reference to his Jewish father and his black mother. “I didn't stick 
to one group, and I ended up listening to all kinds of music,” he remembers.


On finding Mrs. Right
"I am single and open and waiting,” he says with a hint 
of devilishness."


For more of his interview and behind on the scenes of his photo shoot, visit Uptown Magazine 


nb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...