August 17, 2011

Fan Pops Off On T.O In Miami

Seems like T.O knows how to keep his cool, while someone yelling the n word in your face. Earlier this month, TO was spotted taking a couple photos with a few female fans in Miami. He declined to take a picture with a male fan, who started popping off on him after Terrell told the fan, "I'm taking pictures with the ladies." The fan even blurted out that T.O is a part of the Illuminati
Check out this crazed fan cursing TO out:
Seems like the man's girlfriend is embarrassed after that unnecessary scene. I would be too if I was in the same predicament. Like I always say, WE NEED TO DO BETTER PEOPLE!!!  
Side Note: I wonder if this scene will be seen on the T.O show, which airs later this month. Be on the lookout for that. 

nb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...