July 25, 2011

The Sexy Side Of Da Brat

So Da Brat is coming out. In this month issue of Vibe Magazine, the female rapper is showing her feminine side. She took out the braids and left the tomboy act and and put on a dress, some khaki shorts and cute off white top. We haven't seen that side of Da Brat in such a long time. The last time I saw Da Brat rocking female clothes was at a TRL appearance and in her video "what do you like" (featuring Tyreese). Da Brat sat down for an interview with Vibe, where she reveals her love for Victoria Secrets and lace. 

Read some of the excerpts from Vibe Magazine below:

On transitioning into a “sex symbol” 
I’m such a f*cking lady. I loved to get glammed up. I love manis and pedis. I like to go to Vicky Secrets and La Perla because I like lace and bikinis. I’m such a P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thug)
On the type of clothes she likes to wear to look sexy
It depends on the look and how I’m feeling that day.
On her favorite body part
I don’t have just one. I love all parts of my body! But on a man, I love the Adonis line. It’s just so sexy!

Check out more pics from Da Brat's shoot below:








For more of Da Brat's interview, check out Vibe.com

nb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...