May 25, 2011

Intense Game 4 (HEAT VS. BULLS)

heatboi It was brutal, but we won
It was a serious, brutal and intense heat vs. bulls game (4) on Tuesday May 24, 2011. I tuned into the game during the 2nd quarter to cheer my team (#TEAMHEAT). James, Miller, and Bosh were going in throughout the game. My favorite player (WADE) was totally slacking (ever since game 3).

Then you had my dad who tuned in towards the last few minutes of the second quarter and blurted out "I KNEW IT." I looked at him and said "knew what." He replied, "they are going to lose." I responded and said "NO THEY AREN'T, I BELIEVE MY TEAM." My brother then replied and said, "PAPPY YOU ARE SUCH A PESSIMIST.

This game had me so heated. Last quarter, the game is and D.Rose goes for a 2 point shot, but misses. (I swear my heart almost dropped because thought he was going to the shot, since he's such a great shooter). Buzzer  goes off and we're in over time. Then I remember a tweet that DVD (DeMarcus VanDyke) tweeted:
"Wade will win this game."
And yes he was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. WADE made a great come back during Overtime. Game score final (103-93 (heat).

The Heat continues to LEAD the series 3-1 (heat). Next up, Game 5 in Chicago. THE HEAT WILL BE THE 2011 CHAMPIONS!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...