November 9, 2010

New Music Video By MC Hammer "Better Run Run"


It was promised to us via twitter, that Hammer would expose HOV to the people. Well, Mr. Can't Touch This released a new music diss video called "better run run." The beef (mostly on hammer's side) began when MC Hammer heard Jay-Z's  verse on Kanye's song "So Appalled." On the record, Jigga states:


"Hammer went broke so you know I’m all focused / I lost 30 mill so I spent another 30 / ‘Cause unlike Hammer / 30 million can’t hurt me.


Hammer was hurt and offended by this and posted a couple tweets on his twitter, where he threatened to expose Jay-Z and referred to him as 'Hell Boy."

Here are some of the lyrics to Hammer's latest song:


"I don’t really have to go in on the fella, but that dude romance the devil, naw naw I don’t rock your wear, Your shoes, I don’t need a dark pair."


Check out the video below:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...