October 5, 2011

Kelly Rowland Wants You To "Rock Ur Pink"

With October being the month of Breast Cancer Awareness, many people are engaging in many breast cancer awareness events and showing support by rocking the color pink in their wardrobe. Well, the beautiful Kelly Rowland has been wearing the color pink to show her support and her involvement with Music Choice "Rock Ur Pink." However, Kelly reveals her reasons for showing a huge support to Breast Cancer Awareness and "Rocking Ur Pink." In a behind the scene footage of "Rock Ur Pink" PSA, Kelly tears up as she opens up about her aunt, who is currently struggling with breast cancer.
 Check out the behind the scenes video below:
Music artists Melanie Fiona and Patrick Stump joined Kelly on the PSA. Peep it below:
Breast Cancer also hits home for me also. My aunt struggled with the disease and survived. Currently she is on remission. I seen her struggle through the disease for about year and it was not a great scene. My whole life I always seen my aunt as a strong and hard working individual. But, when I seen how weak she was, it broke my heart. Now, I have another family member (my cousin), who is going through the same ordeal. I am praying that she recovers. I love them both will all my heart. I am tearing up as a write this.

iabg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...