September 15, 2011

GeekPod: New music By Estelle "Thank You"


The lovely English singer Estelle just released her second single "Thank You." The track is a follow up to her hit joint  "Break My Hear," which features Ricky Rozay. "Thank You," which was produced by Jerry Wonda & Wonda Music and written by Akon is off her upcoming album "All Of Me. Estelle said that she doesn't sing songs that she didn't write, but after hearing Akon's piece, she felt different. 
"If I was going to do a song written by someone else, I wanted it be done right. I wanted it to be something I felt through my heart, through my body, and through my mind. When the words came in for this song, I was just.... By the time I go to the chorus of the song, I was damn near crying. It just resonated just SO much with me. I play it for my guy friends and THEY even start crying. It's just that kind of song. 
Estelle released the song on her website, where she released a music video. The video shows the lyrics of the song in a black and while film noire.
Check out her new joint below:


Or Watch the video of the song with lyrics:

I love this joint. She sounds just like Mary J. Blige!!!

source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...