August 23, 2011

Update: Are Will And Jada Separating?


TMZ contacted Jada's rep Karynne Tencer, who responded:
"What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this.... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

I visited Jada's facebook page to see any updates, but her last status update was 23 hours ago:
"Do Mondays every make you want to scream :)"
 Under the same status, fans expressed their feelings on the rumors today:

  • "MY HEART IS MELTING AWAY!!!! I'M SO DEVASTATED RIGHT NOW.... OMG.... WHY... WHY... WHY.. NO THIS CANT BE!!"
  • "Jada, say it ain't true! Are you and Will separating!"
  • "Praying for your family in this time of "change"... Wishing the best and more success for you and your family."
  • "So when will there be clarification about the "alleged" separating... praying this is a rumor. One Love.."
  • "I won't believe it until I hear it from the two of you. Please say it;s not true. You and Will are the real live definition of "Black Love". I'm not buying it. I'm sure all is well you and your family and I wish you all the best."

Developing!

tmz
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...