August 5, 2011

Jill Scott And Chilli Talk Open Relationship Via Twitter

Celebrity couples throughout the years have made it known to the public about their views on open relationships. Some people may agree with the idea of open relationship, while others disagree. Celebs like Monique and Jada & Will support the idea of an open relationship. Seems like Jill Scott wants to get in the mix of the idea. 
The other day, Jill Scott surprised some of her fans about considering an open relationship, which to actor Brian White and Chilli to get their two cents out on the idea of open relationships. Knowing Chilli and how traditional she is when its comes to relationships, she was 100% against the idea.
Read the tweets from the three below:

Jill Scott Tweets:

"What do you think about “open relationships? Been considering.
Many friends are making it work. Not sure if I’m that girl but not sure if I’m not. Sometimes there’s an understanding that nobody else gets.
I’m certain of what I want and deserve. Still so many marriages fail. Worth the questions. Worth the thought. For some it’s a turn on.
Ok. Try This, the love of your life cheats and is honest about it. Your life with him/her is everything you want but monogamous. Do you stay?
Ima say this. If YOU can handle it, it’s yours to handle. Other people’s judgment matters not in this one life you have. Life is not black & pink."

Chilli/Brian White tweets:

Chilli: Hell Naw To Open Relationships!!!
Brian White: Thoughts? RT @TaP_Ent: a woman doesn’t consider an open relationship unless she has been hurt, isn’t getting what she needs or is being spiteful
Chilli- @actorbrainwhite or just trying to please her wack ass boyfriend! Be strong and get the heck outta there! Your life and self respect is depending on it.
Chilli to Jill Scott: I’m about to call you cuz you can’t be in nobody’s OPEN relationships!! Talk about a horrible situation!!! So answer your phone!!

Check out past interviews with Will's  2008 with Now Magazine, Jada's 2010 interview at WJLB Detroit radio station, and Monique's 2010 interview with Barbara Walters:

Will's Now Magazine interview:
"Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural and you’re going to be attracted to people. If it came down to it, then one would say to the other: “Look, I need to have sex with somebody. Now I’m not going to do it if you don’t approve of it.
‘In our marriage vows, we didn’t say “forsaking all others. You will never hear I did something afterwards”. Because if that happens, the relationship is destroyed."

Jada's WJLB interview:
"We always have people that we’re attracted to that we talk about. That don’t stop just because your married. Somebody’s always gonna catch your eye. That’s real. Somebody’s gonna always be prettier than me, somebody’s always gonna be more in awe of him than me, and he gonna be like **in Will’s voice** ‘yo she really like me’ but as far as somebody being right for us… is there somebody right for a nice night? Maybe. But somebody that can sustain our life and sustain what we’ve built together, absolutely not!"

Monique's interview with Barbara Walters:
"Let me say this: I have not had sex outside my marriage with Sidney. Could Sid have sex outside of his marriage with me? Yes. That’s not a deal-breaker. That’s not something that would make us say, ‘Pack your things and let’s end the marriage.’”

“What if it’s 20 times?” “So what? We’ve been best friends for over 25 years, and we truly know who we are. We truly know who we are. Often times, People get into marriages and don’t know who they are laying next to. I’m very comfortable and secure with my husband. Open Marriage means no secrets. It means let me tell you my every secret, my fantasies, my thoughts so that there are no surprises”

nb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...