August 19, 2011

Jessica Talks Her Vow On Celibacy

 Recently, NecoleBitchie.com got a chance to do a interview with supermodel Jessica White in Malibu. In the intimate interview, the supermodel discussed the reason behind her vow of celibacy. She spoke on how the decision was not for spiritual reasons, but it made her realize to truly value/love her body and herself.

Read Jessica's interview below:

"During my journey of my last relationship that really hurt me, that was very traumatizing, I stopped [sharing myself]. I felt like if I wasn’t sharing myself physically, I would actually get a chance to see the downfalls of my partner. I would be able to minimize my intake of being disappointed
When you really see how much God loves you there’s no greater love then that and I had to match that amount of love He had for me, which is the reason why I decided to take a vow of celibacy. I’m not saying I’m always going to be celibate, I’m just saying that until there is someone that is worthy of my love and a reflection of the way God loves me then I’m not doing it.
I’m not saying it so that all women can rally behind me and say, ‘Okay, yeah a vow of celibacy.’ I’m basically saying this to give women the strength to understand that we do connect physically too soon at times and it isn’t worth it. Make the man wait and if he’s worth it then he will  wait for you. There’s no greater power in the world than that of a woman’s vagina. You hold the key to everything! Women, we are so strong! It took me so long to figure that out but  I realized just how strong a woman is. The sensuality and the power that we have…if we withhold you can get that man to do whatever you want him to.
I’m not saying it’s easy! Not by any means, it is very difficult. My daddy used to tell my sisters. “Once you pop you can’t stop,” but it’s worth it, it is definitely worth it. I’m keeping my power to myself and my glow. I’m not giving anybody my glow anymore."

Watch her video interview at necolebitchie.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...