August 8, 2011

Drake Misses Nicki Minaj And Clears Up Big Sean Rumor



Drake recently hit the Windsor Collosseum stat at the Caesar Winsdor in Canada to perform a couple of his singles. During his performance, Drake sends Nicki Minaj a message by telling the audience:

“Maybe I should call up Nicki Minaj and tell her how much I love her and how proud of her I am because I feel that ever since we got famous we don’t really talk anymore and all I wanna do is hear her voice again for once in my life. Maybe I should and that’s real shit too…damn”
Drake even addressed a beef that he is rumored to have with Big Sean. Read below:


“I don’t know what the f*ck is going on, you know what I am saying. My first show ever I shared the stage with this kid, this dude I have a lot of respect for. I’ma say this right now in front of all my Detroit people man. I’ma let you know Big Sean, you my n*gga man, for real on everything man. If I got to tell you this way, I tell you this way. I don’t want to make people make sh*t what it isn’t, man that’s my n*gga I got the utmost respect for him. I love Detroit”


The rumors surfaced after Drake made a comment via twitter, saying:

“Damn I just took the beard down and realized I’m still the same age as ya’ll boys…447,000 first week off MY flows. See you in the fall.” 

Unfortunately, his followers took the tweet as a message to rapper Big Sean, who released his album that same week and is around the same age as Drake and stated in an interview that Drake borrowed his rhyming flow in the record "Forever." Weeks later, Big Sean jumped on a DJ Dram record called "Oh My' and freestyled the line "Hear you taking shots now, What the F%$k is you sippin." Many felt that Big Sean was taking a shot at Drake. 

Check out a couple of videos of Drake's message to Nicki and Big Sean, also a video of his performance:

Drake addresses Nicki Minaj:

Drake talks Big Sean and performs "Headlines" live for the first time:

Drake performs Marvin's Room:

source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...