July 5, 2011

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty Of First Degree Murder

SMH.... Casey Anthony found not guilty of first degree murder of her 2 year old daughter Caylee Antony. Anthony was found guilty on 4 counts of providing law enforcement with false information.
But on a serious note....Are you kidding me? Like for real. This woman didn't show any emotion in court during the trial. And "broke down" crying as the verdict was being read (I don't believe the hype Casey) 
All I can say is whatever and keep going on with life. R.I.P little CAYLEE
This little girl could have lived a wonderful life. If you didn't want her Casey, somebody or another couple would have been happy to raise such a precious little girl. GOD gave you a second chance girl. WOW... that's all I can say.

Update @ 3:19 p.m. eastern standard time: The Casey Anthony Murder Trial Jury decided not to address the media and explain their verdict/decision. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...