December 9, 2010

The Breakfast Club Interviews Ray J

Power 105.1 New Morning Show "The Breakfast Club" recently had Ray J on their show. The clan went on the Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim beef subject with the R&B singer. 


Now remember, Ray J made an appearance at a Lil Kim show in New York earlier this year. Ray J got on the the mic and said:
"I'm seeing a lot of Lil Kim impostors, I ain't saying no names but you know who."
Lil Kim went on and added her two cents and said:
"We love her, we just want her to pay homage. If you don't pay homage, then f**** you."
After that incident, words were exchanged between Kim and Drizzy Drake for a few weeks, where the beef just increased on another level. 


So, when Charlamagne claimed that Ray J began the beef and left keep out in the cold, Ray J kind of denied that he did. He had this to say on the show:


I’m reaching out to the whole world….to the whole hip hop community because that’s just how I felt at the time. Never once did I mention anybody. That’s what you do in hip hop, you throw it out there, you have a little friendly competition..it is what it is.

Ray J added how he felt about Nicki and who he felt was better between Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim.

Who’s Better Lil Kim or Nicki Minaj?
I got to pay my respects to Kim and truly say after listening to a lot of the stuff Nicki has done, I’m very impressed. I’m very impressed. From how I felt in the beginning until now…night and day…I love what she’s doing and I can be a man and just say at first I was cool, it was alright then it started getting better, now its just really on point.

Watch and listen to the interview below:

Via necolebithcie.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...