November 3, 2010

New Music By T.I featuring Chris Brown....

New music by the king of the south T.I and Chris Brown. The name of the record is "GET BACK UP." T.I addressed his fan and apologized for disappointing them. 
"I admit, yeah I’ve done some dumb sh*t/ Disappointed everybody, I know/ Try not to hold that against me though, My road to redemption has no GPS/ So guess time must be invested for this to be manifested/ Yes, it’s hard living life in the spotlight/ Trying to dodge the haters the same time as the cop light."

He goes on to mention those who turn their backs on him

when you got the belt in the ring, people which you popping bottles, taking pictures look around, but soon as you fall down all the haters passing judgment ….
…Same clown that was twitpicing at my wedding, on the same twitter page disrespecting, wait a second“.

Take a listen:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...