October 5, 2010

E.V.E.... Her Insights On Today's Hip-Hop and Talks About Drizzy Drake



Ms. E.V.E was live at the Hennessey Artistry event in miami, where she collaborated with the Roots and Q-Tip on stage. She performed some of her hot song like "Tambournie" and "Who's That Girl" (LOVE THAT SONG). 





During an interview with Miami.com, the hip-hop artist, who recently left Interscope Records mentioned (wait for it, wait for it)... her new album "LIP LOCK," which will be out next year (LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT). She gave her insights on today's Hip-Hop generation and said this:'

“I gotta say that I really don’t listen to a lot of the newest people. It’s not too many people that turn me on in any way. But if I had to pick any of the newer hip hop generation people, it would be Drake. He’s dope and really talented. I think he has staying power. I think a lot of these other people don’t."



Below is the interview with Miami.com and her performance:



Via Necole bitchie.com and The305.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...