September 27, 2010

Drake Undecided

Mr. Aubrey Graham, well known as DRAKE has not decided on his next music video. The Degrassi former actor is thinking about re-shooting his popular single "Fancy"  off the "Thank Me Later" album, which was directed by Anthony Mandler.

Mandler also directed Drake's "Miss Me," "Over," and "Find Your Love."

The Canadian artist told MTV news earlier this week:


" We shot 'Fancy,' and to be honest with you, it was done and I watched it and I just had a way better idea, And that's why the video hasn't come out yet. And to follow up 'Find Your Love' and 'Miss Me,' I really wanted to do something different, conceptually, and so I had this amazing idea and now I'm debating whether I should re-shoot it or go straight to 'Show Me a Good Time.' But there should be a new Drake visual in the next little bit."


Although Drake is still undecided about his next music video, the artist says his next production will be GREAT.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...