June 10, 2010

HIS FEELINGS WERE HURT..... I THINK




WHAT THE HELL!!! IS DRAKE IN HIS FEELINGS..... Everyone is feeling rapper Drake and his music.... But there are rumors going around that Drake has some "LOVE" lyrics (from his upcoming song "fireworks) he wrote pertaining to Ms. Rhianna. Apparently they were caught kissing in the club last year. Now, he is expressing his feelings about this "kiss". Here are some of the lyrics:


"I could tell it wasn't love.

I just thought you'd f**d me.

Who could've predicted Lucky Strike would have you stuck with me.

I kept my wits about me luckily.

What happend between us that night, it always seems to trouble me.

Now all of a sudden these gossip rags wanna cover me, and you makin it seem.

like it happened that way because of me.

But I was curious, and I'll never forget it baby.

What an expereince!

You could've been the one, but it wasn't that serious."


DANG DRAKE.... IT'S LIKE THAT!!!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...